Mon, Jul 17|
Sound naturally entrains with the cycles of the nervous system & the information held within the waters of our cells. Melodic sound vibrations can facilitate healing at a physical & emotional level by rebalancing our system to a soothing state of resonance with the fundamental sounds of mother earth
Time & Location
Jul 17, 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Los Barriles, C. Antonio Verdugo, 23330 Los Barriles, B.C.S., Mexico
About the event
Join Los Barriles's very own Sound Therapist on a deep journey that revives your mind, body & spirit. The ultimate wellness experience to feel fully recharged & rejuvenated.
This session incorporates mind/body/spirit connection through a unique combination of ancient and modern holistic wellness modalities including breathwork, mindfulness, sound healing, sankalpa (intention) and brainwave entrainment to support optimal health, wellbeing and performance on all levels.
Get ready for a deep and profound sound journey like no other as Deborah calls in Matoska Pejuta (white bear medicine) through her sacred tools. Bringing in the love and comfort of the great white mother bear. Holding sacred space for you to trust and let go on your sound journey.
Bathe in a powerful blend of live soundscapes & brainwave entrainment with live 432Hz instruments of Crystal singing bowls, 18th centuryTibetan bowls, 24' planetary moon gong, Native American handmade drum, 40' Chau gong, chimes and other therapeutic instruments that will leave you feeling completely relaxed, restored & revitalized (mentally, emotionally, physically & spiritually).
Guided by Deborah Regan - Former monk, Meditation instructor, Reiki master practitioner and Yoga teacher.
- No previous experience necessary.
- Limited Spots. Book Early!
- Suitable for anyone wishing to deepen their relaxation, mindfulness or healing practice.
- Please arrive 10 mins early or on time
- Doors close 5 mins after the event starts. Sorry, no late arrivals or refunds.
- Limited spots. Bookings essential
- These events usually sell out so book early to save disappointment.
- On-street parking available
- BYO pillow. Wear cozy comfortable clothes
- For best results prepare an intention & hydrate well before and after the session.
- Arrive with an open mind & heart
- Allow for at least 15 mins before driving home. You may feel a bit zoned-out, very similar to post deep tissue massage.
- Option to bring a small token to place on the altar for sound infusion and blessing that you take with you after the session like a lucky stone, shell, picture or a note.
- Please turn off your cell phones during the session.
Inside Plaza Buenos Aires you will find a lovely courtyard with Sukhasana Studio to the right.
Follow this link to find us at Sukhasana Studio
New Moon Sound Journey July 17
This ticket includes the use of yoga mat, bolster and blankets. Please bring a pillow, water bottle, option to bring small token for the altar for blessing such as a picture, shell, rock or note that you will take back after the session. Please read the "Event Details" for preparation before the class.Price optionPriceQuantityTotal